The Lowcountry Celebration Park, this amazing park provides active and passive recreational activities, amenities, and scenic views for families and individuals. The park is minutes away from the Town's award-winning Coligny Beach Park.
Lowcountry Celebration Park features:
- The Adventure Playground, named after the ship Captain William Hilton was on when he discovered Hilton Head Island. It features a reimagined design of the ship, playground, wading pool and more.
- An Open Pavilion and Lawn for events.
- The Perimeter Walk subtly lighted for evening strolls around the park.
- The Setting Sun Sculpture
- Two Fitness Stations
- The Sandbox Children's Museum (Scheduled to open early 2021)
- Restrooms Facilities
- Parking spaces at the park's entrance from Nassau Street and on Nassau Street